Thursday, January 6, 2011

the truth is.

This year I hope to write more. The only problem is that I don't know what to write. I want it to become something that I am proud of, instead of something that I want to throw away.

The truth is, originally uploaded by emberangel.

The best way to do that, I think, is simply to write what you are feeling. Just that. None of the made up bullshit that we seem to string together to make coherent sentences. Just the truth.

The truth is. My head hurts. The kind of thing that makes me want to hide away from the world all day.

The truth is. I am in love.

The truth is. I haven't told anyone yet, expect you, dear reader.

The truth is. I am finally over all of the drama that came with my ex boyfriend. He was my first love and he ripped out my heart when he moved away. But... he wasn't really right for me. It would have been so much easier if I had seen it.

The truth is. Life hurts. You usually end up burned. The best thing to do is stick with the people who will pull you out as your house burns down around you.

The truth is. I lie. A lot. But I haven't been lately.

The truth is. There is so much that my parents don't know about me. I don't know what they would do if they found out.

The truth is. Every decision that I made and twists that life took me on... lead me to where I am today. So even if those moments broke me down, they lead me to become who I am today... and I wouldn't change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment