Thursday, November 11, 2010

Personal Bucket List


Everyone seems to have an idea of something that they want to do before they die--the dream that they've always had in the back of their minds. My dreams tend to change.. but there are a few constants in my life. My dream.. is to live my life. Not to watch it, but to be IT! Live every moment. So perhaps this means less hours spent watching TV because TV doesn't make you happy (although it is very relaxing after a full day of work).

So here is my bucket list. My list of everything I want to do before I die. Some things I have already done... but want to make sure I do at least one more time before I die. Maybe I will die young, like my brother, and never get to do ten of the things on my list... but at least I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment