Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What would you do if you never had to work again?

What would you do if you never had to work again? That is what we talked about at work today. Most of the serious conversations that I have had about my future, are at work.


It took me a minute, but I decided that I would travel for a few years and take photos. And then take some classes and learn everything I can. One of the other girls wanted to write.

We should be doing everything we can to make that come true. Not the idea of never having to work again, but the "job" we would have if we didn't have to rely on money. Our quote --dream job.

Right now I'm not sure if I am heading in the right direction, but I do know that I am heading somewhere fast. And right here, right now I'm OK with that - so long as I am happy.

Then maybe we should all start reading this book: The Success Principles(TM): How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be Maybe it will jump start us all. I think I might pick myself up a copy and see just what I should be doing to become that photojournalist inside of me that just wants to tear out and break free.

No comments:

Post a Comment